Firmware not rening IP with cable modems (updated with correct info)
|Reported by:||pharaoh||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by pharaoh)
Wrt400n firmware 16214 Motorola - SB5100 Teksavvy cable on rogers network. (canada)
Wired lan with automatic dhcp.
Default setup for that with the exception of the correct time zone and personal wireless setting. All other setting left as they come.
Router needs to be rebooted to regain internet connection.
Modem log is showing ...DHCP RENEW sent - Invalid DHCP option
Was present in last firmware.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by BrainSlayer
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by pharaoh
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by pharaoh
- Summary changed from Firmware not rening IP with cable modems to Firmware not rening IP with cable modems (updated with correct info)